1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
2. Melt the chocolate and butter together in a saucepan over a medium heat.
3. Stir in the cocoa powder, sugar and vanilla extract.
4. Take off the heat and whisk in the eggs one at a time.
5. Tear off a piece of greaseproof paper and scrunch into a small ball.
6. Place the the paper balls in the centre of each hole in a muffin tin.
7. Pour the chocolate doughnut mixture in the muffin tin holes, circling around the paper balls and being careful not to cover them.
8. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
9. Carefully take the doughnuts out of the muffin tin.
10. Take out the paper balls with your fingers. You should have a circle-shaped hole in each doughnut.
11. Dip in some melted chocolate, followed by some sprinkles.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts: For copyright matters please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org —————————————————————————————- Our Social Media: Facebook: Instagram: The Bright Side of Youtube: —————————————————————————————- For more videos and articles...