Full Recipe: https://draxe.com/recipe/paleo-bone-broth-protein-pancakes/
Paleo Bone Broth Protein Pancakes
•1/2 cup applesauce
•1/4 cup melted coconut oil
•1/2 cup coconut flour
•4 scoops Bone Broth Protein Powder (Vanilla or Pure)
•1/8 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
1. In a medium bowl, whisk applesauce, eggs and oil together thoroughly.
2. Stir in coconut flour, protein powder and Himalayan salt and allow to sit for 5 minutes
3. Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat.
4. Once hot, drop batter into skillet and fry until bubbles form on one side. Flip, finish cooking and enjoy breakfast.
5. Top with maple syrup, coconut nectar or with raw honey and cinnamon.
Click here to SUBSCRIBE: Fresh Fruit Salads: Spring Pasta Recipes: Healthy Breakfast Recipes: Healthy Lunch Recipes: Healthy Snack Recipes: Frequently Used & Favorite Items: Purchase my eBooks here: Healthy...