¼ cup mayonnaise
2 tsp Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
1 Tbsp Kikkoman Ponzu Sauce
1 tsp honey
2 cups kale, thinly sliced
½ cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
½ carrot, julienned
Kikkoman Katsu Sauce
1. Tightly pack rice into 3-4 inch rounds and fry in oil until golden. Sprinkle with furikake while still warm and set aside to cool.
2. Trim chicken to patty size.
3. Crack eggs into a bowl and place flour and panko breadcrumbs into 2 more bowls.
4. Dip chicken in flour, shaking off excess. Dip in egg and then dip in panko breadcrumbs.
5. Deep-fry in 350ºF oil until golden.
6. Cool on a wire rack.
7. To make slaw, combine ingredients
8. To assemble, place katsu on one rice bun, drizzle with Kikkoman Katsu Sauce and top with slaw and other rice bun.
Subscribe to Tastemade: http://taste.md/1QsXIWq
FIND us on Snapchat Discover: http://taste.md/1P9UuDM
LIKE us on Facebook: http://taste.md/1Zf0Bve
FOLLOW us on Instagram: http://taste.md/1OaAv4P
More daily programming http://www.tastemade.com
Watch us behind the scenes at Snapchat: @tastemade