Learn how to make Poha Chivda that is a quick Indian snack recipe made during the festival of Diwali. Our chef Seema brings you the yummy and crunchy delight on Swaad Anusaar.
Share on Facebook:
Tweet about this:
– First, heat a pan. Add the poha and roast it for sometime till it becomes crisp and changes it’s color.
– In another pan, heat some oil. One by one fry groundnuts, dried coconut, kishmish.
– In a fresh pan, heat some oil, add chopped green chillies, curry leaves, turmeric powder, salt.
– Add the roasted groundnuts, dried coconut and kishmish in to this.
– Finally add the roasted poha. Mix well.
– Add sugar (optional)
– Chivda is ready to be served!