What happens when Meghna’s Food Magic gets Veg Mayonnaise from FunFoods by Dr. Oetker ? You get #MagicRecipes . Presenting this amazing yet simple fusion recipe – Thepla Tacos. Made from all the available ingredients in household, have it any time of the day from lunch to dinner to high tea to any time snacks. 💋💋💋Love M. #ChefMeghna #FoodMeinDaaloMagic #TheplaTacos #FunFoods #DrOetker #Veg #Mayonnaise
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
1/2 cup mixed vegetables shredded
( cabbage, carrots, onion green)
1/2 cup boiled potatoes – chopped in small cubes
1 tbs coriander chutney
1 tsp garlic chutney
1tsp Aam Chunda pickle
3 tbs Dr Oetker FunFoods Original Veg Mayonnaise
Salt per taste
– Pre-heat the oven at 180 degree.
– Take ready Thepla & hang them in a rack, to go into the oven so that after baking them up, they will assume Taco 🌮 shell shape
– Bake thepla for 15 minutes till they get little crispy and hold the shape of a Taco.
– In a bowl, mix boiled potato with green chutney, garlic chutney (optional) & our Magic ingredient – Dr Oetker FunFoods Veg Mayonnaise
– In a bowl, take the shredded vegetables, add salt, pepper and the yummy Veg Mayonnaise by Dr Oetker FunFoods.
– Now fill the Thepla Tacos with the mixture.
– Topple with chopped mixed vegetables cole slaw & Shredded Cheese.
– Garnish with a pinch Aam Chunda pickle and Corriander Leaves.
Bon Appetite !