Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/xKdNul
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/sWVaXA
Share on g+ – http://goo.gl/HuCsXH
Veg cutlet is a delectable combination of vegetables and spices. It's crisp from outside and soft from inside and is irresistibly delicious when served with assortment of spicy, sweet and sour dips / chutneys. Check out Ruchi's take on these crunchy munch-ons.
2 small beetroots
1 raw banana
2-3 tbsp cornflour
4-5 tbsp coarsely ground peanuts
1/4 tsp garlic paste
1 cup bread crumbs
1/4 tsp garam masala
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
4 tbsp grated coconut
salt to taste
1/2 tsp amchur powder
– Steam the roughly chopped potatoes, beetroot and bananas.
– Once they are cooked well, let them cool down completely.
– Then start grating them in a bowl.
– Add the boiled green peas, boiled corn, coarsely ground roasted peanuts, freshly grated coconut, finely chopped coriander leaves, ginger chilli paste, garlic paste, garam masala, aamchur powder and salt to taste to the grated veggies in the bowl and mix all the ingredients well.
– To bind everything together, add the corn flour and mix well.
– Time to give the mix a shape. Take a heart shaped mould (you may choose a mould of any shape).
– Grease your hands, the board and the mould with oil.
– Fill the mould with the stuffing and press gently. Then remove the mould.
– Roll the cutlet in the freshly ground bread crumbs.
– Heat oil in a pan.
– Once the oil is hot, place the cutlets in it and shallow fry them.
– Once done, get the cutlets out on an absorbent paper.
– Serve hot with any chutney of your choice.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Sagar Bamnolikar
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifo…
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood