How to Make an Easy, Creamy and Soft Flan or Creme Caramel Cupcakes !! Scroll down to see 18 Cupcake Recipe !!!!!!!
Flan/ Creme Carmel Recipe Video :
Recipe for 18 Cupcakes :
For the Cupcake Batter :-
– 2 1/2 Cups of Flour
– 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
– 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
– Pinch of Salt
– 1 Stick of Butter, softened at Room Temperature
– 1 1/2 Cups of Granulated Sugar
– 3 large Eggs
– 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
– 1 1/4 Cup of Milk
Cream Cheese Frosting:
– 1 Pound Cream Cheese, Softened at Room Temperature
– 2 Sticks of Unsalted Butter, Softened at Room Temperature
– 3 Cups Confectioners Sugar
– 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
Method to Make the Batter for 18 Cupcakes:
Cream the Butter and Granulated Sugar with a Mixer until its Light and Fluffy. Add in the Eggs one at a time beating it well between each addition. Then add in the Vanilla Extract and Mix until Fluffy. With the mixer, Mix in Half of the Flour Alternating with Half of the Milk. Do Not over Mix the batter.. Then Portion the batter into your Cupcake Tins and Bake for about 20 Minutes or until Inserted ToothPick Comes out Clean.
Check out Website for Updates and Blogs n Tips!
Follow me on Facebook for More updates:
Also, don’t forget to give me a Thumbs up and subscribe on YouTube! ♥ Thank you! ♥